this is Art

this is Art

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday morning Bongiorno!



this is a pretty and simple saturday morning...as you can see ......ohh just drinking A hot hot choco in my favourite starbucks glass listening to music in my ipod....and checking my blog .....then i decided to shape my nails a little bit and dye them yellow! ;) so my last but not least job studying for school! Here comes the sun, here comes the sun, 

and I say it's all right 

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter 
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here 
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun 
and I say it's all right 

2 comments:

  1. I love pictures like this!!! Seems like a cool way to spend Saturday!! I like the blog too!!! Can't wait for your next post!!!

    visit...follow:)

    www.jcatherinethoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete