this is Art

this is Art

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Three august outfits






As you can see in these pictures I'm wearing simple daily clothes perfect for my night walks to the marina . In the first picture I'm wearing Benetton dress with my H&M ballarinas
in the next picture I'm wearing a vintage black dress (my mums) witch is similar with the D&G dresses like this
http://www.google.gr/imgres?q=d%26g+dress+with+lace&um=1&hl=el&sa=N&tbm=isch&tbnid=T53pzGJoKKrtkM:&imgrefurl=http://coolspotters.com/clothing/d-and-g-dolce-and-gabbana-lace-shift-dress&docid=uDCfabHP4LV3IM&w=230&h=345&ei=rWdRTouaCsmg4gSGnaW1Bw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=946&vpy=50&dur=1972&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=137&ty=195&page=1&tbnh=132&tbnw=88&start=0&ndsp=36&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0&biw=1280&bih=681
and my black ballarinas again.
in the last picture I'm wearing a playsuit Sisley , the necklase is from H&M , my ballarinas again
well i now that my style is normal and simple but in a way i'm glad and happy about this fact , because bare in mind that some people do not own a personal style and they do some serious mistakes .....i wish i could help them , i mean it is truly a pitty ...!
lia
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment