this is Art

this is Art

Friday, July 25, 2014

Brainfreeze

DECISIONS,DECISIONS
Larnaka,Cyprus 2014(bestdaysofmylife)

I've always wanted to beMiss independent ,not alone ,but to control my incomes and outcomes.
So I took the big disession to work this summer,aparently, i fell far from my expectations....The past few weeks were like I was living a nightmare at early 90's.People were far from friendly,everyone took advantage of the youngest ones  and acted like a boss.
We are who are family rased as,my role here finishes in about a week from now.This is not the right place for me,I knew it from the start but as my best friend-daddy said , start from the bottom otherwished you ain't gonna catch the top.He is absolutely right for once more.
I admit that it was an experience,hard and tired one but i had to go through all these staff.
I truly hope I'll be stronger and ready for the rest of my life.
With a clear mind you can see that this was a very first experience with people outta my zone ,people and situations that i didn't choose but still i gane more that the even imagine.
Eventually,let the clock start tiking,less that 10days.

lia,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment