this is Art

this is Art

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Hot This Week: Pick up an Addiction




*
The smell of coffee filled the air as the line grew shorter.People giving orders,the noise of people taking sips of coffee  and wrappers being scrunched up into balls, were my surroundings.I wa stuck in a line filled of coffee lovers who spent their morning dying to take a large cup from this nice local coffee shop that stood out nicely.I on the other hand would be one of those people only I wasn't an addict and today I would have to drink my hot cappuccino and maybe a snack and rush to work.

*





A.Lifeguard  

  &&I froze on the spot.My breath hitched and my head went clear.We stared at each other for a long time as our eyes locked into each other until I finally broke it by turning around...

Lia,xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment