this is Art

this is Art

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Pour le soleil: part 1

Somewhere between sun and rain,here and there,now and forever ,light and dark it is the absolute moment where all begins.
*
This Saturday morning, a very lovely Saturday morning of March,Esme -the photographer  and Me-the street styler , met and we created Art,Magic and I am absolutely thankful and happy to have her as my friend!
It is the type of collaboration between us that we don't have to say much to deal with the project. This is a blessing.
*
Sun.The breath of life,I am feeling alive.

Place :Kavala,Greece -downtown

My outfit : American Vintage -grey cardigan, H&M trousers , Zara turtleneck , ASOS ankle boots , Zara bag , Ray Ban sunglasses, SWATCH clock , Yves Saint Lorent  red lip gloss,H&M accessories. 

FASHION BOOKS and magazines :FASHION NOW:TASCHEN , ELLE magazine
Great thanks to my lovely friend and photographer :Esme Bi.
Lia,xxx 









No comments:

Post a Comment