this is Art

this is Art

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

My BDay:Forever 21

Forever 21

This was a 4 days celebration birthday party!
Family,friends,my love and lots of fun,laugh, happiness.
That's what I wanted,that's what I had!
***
There was a butterfly near me at my birthday.Some say it's a guardian angel,some say it's a good spirit and good luck.Maybe it's one of the nature's miracles.Whatever it is I consider this as something pure and beautiful.
**
Birthdays is definitely something worth celebrating. 
**
Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart every single one of you who were at my Bday and all of you who remembered me.
***
And even though I turned 21 yesterday ,I am still the 5years old little blond haired girl with the loud laugh and the big heart!

Υ.γ Να μεγαλώνεις, αλλα να μη γερνάς! 

Lia,xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment