this is Art

this is Art

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

DIY : Red Heart-shaped clay

I have always been attractive on crafts and Diy projects and that's basically a thing I saw from my parents .Due to their love for art and diy projects , I loved all these stuff too but I had never enough time to do them as often as I wanted .This week, I have plenty of time till the new semester starts.
 *
Valentine's Day is on the road so I desided to make some Red clay hearts to decorate my living's room little table.
It is super easy and you are gonna love this!
*
I used
Red Acrylic colour water resistant, Air hardening clay ,heart shape clay Moulds from STAEDTLER , medium wooden brush.
*
What I did
Firstly,  take a piece of clay work it out and put it in the moulds.
Leave the clay to dry in for 24h.
Then brush red the heart shaped clays and leave them to dry for at least 12h.
Ready!
Plus
My new RALPH LAUREN scented candle .Obviously Obsessed! 

Enjoy!
Love is a gift and it must be shared!❤❤❤❤
Lia,xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment