this is Art

this is Art

Monday, February 29, 2016

For MARCHs sake

The first day of Spring is finally here!
♧♧♧
Let's celebrate the end of this long lasting winter and the start of the newborn almond trees' blossoms.
If I had to answer which season of the year is my bestie , I would easily answered Spring (Summer is going out of asking kinda thing!).
♧♧♧
This year , I exercised a little more my ability on crafts and I made March bracelets for my family,my friends and myself. I have to admit that I felt really proud and complete by this little project because sharing love by little actions is the ultimate nowadays.
♧♧♧
Don't find excuses and don't let boredom stop you from sharing.
Conclusively, I hope you all have a great Spring -start and enjoy it to the max!
♧♧♧
Below are my projects hope you like them!
Plus the scented boxes from my Ralph Lauren candles are really usefull for organisation and a great decor for my desk!

Song of the day:Ordinary Love-U2
♧♧♧
Lia,xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment