this is Art

this is Art

Thursday, April 28, 2016

It's a Shoe Thing

Well yeah,when it comes to shoes I need perfection.

Summer Twenty Sixteen and I am on with ESIOT and The Workshop, two Greek manufacturers with high quality design and manufacture. 

ESIOT
Irene Sioti is the designer of ESIOT and all the sandals are handmade,with 100% leather and VIBRAM soles.
The sandals I bought are from the new collection and I am absolutely excited about their quality and flexibility. LET'S WALK,LET'S RUN,LET'S LIVE!

The Workshop 
They manufacture handmade shoes since 1938 and the romance of this new collection is allover!
High quality ,perfect colour,Greek product 
Yes you wanna buy them!

 At Noir 77 ,Thessaloniki you can find among other brands,these two. 
Dare to feel and wear what you feel.
Mum's choise & my choise.
Lia,xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment