this is Art

this is Art

Saturday, September 27, 2014

For as long as I can

Saturday 

The morning sky was grey and a couple of hot air balloons dotted the skyline like bubbles suspended in Kavala.I took a deep breath of chill air and began my run,feeling the usual catch in my knee for the first several paces and jolts through my legs as my shoes hit the pavement.My cheeks were soon rubbed raw by the icy air moving past and my breath was ragged for the first twenty paces.Then i hit my stride and everything fell into a rythm.The sun lit up the eastern horizon,creating a halo of light over Thaso's Mountain.It was good to be home,with its dry air and broad,flat sky.Brown ,open fields stretched on either side of the road.

BEAUTY IS A SINGLE TEAR,SHED FOR SOMEONE DEARLY MISSED.

clothing: Gap t-shirt , Nike leggings , DNKY shoes

Lia,xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment