this is Art

this is Art

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hot This Week

Homies 2014.


I'm totally obsessed with these scented candles from @Ralf Lauren .You can choose from a variety of them, I chose "Holiday wreath"(red one) which I totally adore for winter nignts because it smells like cinammon mixed with vanilla , the other one I chose is "Tropical punch" (the blue one) which smells like lime,orange,mango and make me feel refreshed , clean and brand new ! I strongly recommend these absolutely gorgeous candles for your house or your room , it is a way to change your "aura"! 
Lastly, you would probably feel curious to know what's on that bag.....it's the special candle I bought for my MateV  cause I'm aware that she adores scented candles as much as I do!
Lia, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment