this is Art

this is Art

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Chosen Outfits : Saturday

Young & beautiful
I've kinda wake up with this song in my lips and ears"Young&Beautiful by Lana Del Ray"and it's really an inside happiness about life,even though nothings seems to be fine right now (country level)
But in my little pink bubble everything is alright.
***
Truly happy and blessed for my family .
**
This Summer I'm feeling ....stripes,dresses,white,hat,Esiot sandals,Athens Protasis summer necklace ,swimsuits in many colors, a good handbag ,red nails and a camera on my hand.
Nothing more ,nothing less.

My staff
H&M striped dress,H&M hat,Athens Protasis red necklace (thx daddy!),ESIOT sandals,Ralf Lauren little bag,
Prada perfume, Michael Kors red nail polish, Yves Saint Lorent red lipstic,Mac mascara
**
Sun&Sea is The Therapy.
Lia,xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment